The Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership (MAOL) is a fully online, 30-hour program consisting of 6 core classes and 4 certificate classes. Each course has an emphasis on developing leaders of integrity who can provide solutions that contribute to the long-term success of their organizations. Courses are offered fall, spring, and summer in 8-week sessions.
The application can be found at https://businesscas.org/apply/.
Admission to Harding University’s Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership is determined on an individual basis. Effort is made to admit all students who qualify and who can benefit from these unique educational programs and opportunities available at Harding University. In general, requirements for admission include:
- A baccalaureate or post-baccalaureate degree from an institution accredited by an agency nationally recognized by the US Department of Education or the Council for Higher Education Accreditation
- Completed application detailed below
- Official transcript(s)
- Writing sample
Individuals who do not meet the criteria for regular admission may still have the ability to succeed in graduate-level work. An applicant to the Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership who has an undergraduate GPA of 2.50-2.99 may be granted provisional admission. If such a student maintains a GPA of no less than 3.0 on the first nine hours of completed graduate work, he/she will be granted full matriculation.
Complete and submit the application using the internal prompts of the BusinessCAS application, detailed as follows:
- Send all official college transcripts to BusinessCAS. (See the “Colleges Attended” section of Academic History.) Note: This is not required of Harding University alumni. Alumni will only need to send official transcripts of any college coursework completed after leaving Harding.
- Upload current resume/CV in the “Documents” section of Supporting Information.
- Provide all information requested in the “Questions” section.
- Upload writing sample to answer the writing prompt in the “Documents” section.
- Using the “Recommendations” tab, provide contact information for one person who will provide a recommendation for you using the prompts and scale provided by us.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
Harding University requires all international applicants who (1) speak English as a second language, and (2) have not graduated from an American university to meet a minimum score on a nationally recognized test of English language proficiency such as the TOEFL or IELTS. Minimum TOEFL scores acceptable for admission to the University are 550 (paper-based test), 213 (computer-based test), or 79 (internet-based test). The minimum IELTS score is 6.0. Scores must not be older than two years prior to the date of application to the University. TOEFL Code: B888
Further questions regarding admissions or application requirements may be directed to Academic Director Dr. Andrea Bishop at email@example.com.