Harding Online seeks to:
- Pursue opportunities to expand the reach of Harding University to learners all over the world.
- Provide support for all online programs at Harding University that helps ensure Harding University is providing high quality online learning experiences to our students (and rewarding teaching experiences for our instructors).
We will achieve this purpose by:
- Entering partnerships with other organizations who can:
- Market and enroll students in existing Harding online programs
- Develop additional programs
- Collaborate with external partners and Harding faculty
- Diligently scanning the online marketplace for new and innovative programs
- Offering professional development programs to faculty to help maintain the highest level of online instruction possible
- Ensuring any and all online offerings are developed to meet or exceed the demands of the Quality Matters rubric
- Maintaining currency with instructional technology services and products
- Providing comprehensive support to faculty when developing courses, e.g. embedding librarians in the development process and course offerings
- Administering the services and products that are needed to maintain quality online programs
Keith Cronk, M.Litt.
Senior Vice President and Chief Information Officer
Marguerite Cronk, Ph.D.
Director of Academic Quality in Online Learning
LMS Support Specialist
Director, E-learning and Center for Learning with Technology
Testing Lab Specialist
Senior Instructional Designer
Harding Online Administrative Assistant
Programs Supported by Harding Online
Paul R. Carter College of Business Administration
Cannon-Clary College of Education
Carr College of Nursing