Dean: Bryan D. Burks, D.B.A., CPA
James Behel, Ph.D.
Director of MBA Academic Affairs
Phil Brown, Ph.D., CPA
Chair of Accounting and Finance Department
Rich Brown, Ph.D.
David B. Burks, Ph.D., CPA
James W. Carr, Ph.D.
Executive Vice President
Executive Director of American Studies Institute
Marguerite Cronk, Ph.D.
Chair of Management Information Systems Department
Mark A. Davis, D.B.A.
Chair of Marketing and Business Department
Donald P. Diffine, Ph.D.
Director of Belden Center for Private Enterprise Education
Director of Economics Department
Randall M. McLeod, J.D.
Director of Professional Sales Department
George H. Oliver, M.S.A.
Robert H. Reely Jr., Ed.D.
Associate Executive Director of American Studies Institute
Dean of Lifelong Learning
Jim Shelton, Ph.D.
Steve Williams, D.B.A.
David L. Allen, M.B.A., CPA
Bryan D. Burks, D.B.A., CPA
Keith Cronk, M.Litt.
Chief Information Officer
Vice President for Information Technology
Allen Frazier, Ph.D.
Chair of Management Department
Mike Oliver, D.B.A.
Jake Stewart, Ph.D., PMP
Michael Allen, M.S.
Director of International Business and Global Economics Development Department
Bob Churchman, M.B.A., CPA
Nathan Copeland, M.B.A.
Director of the Center for Professional Excellence
Yessica Jones, M.B.A.
Glen Metheny, M.B.A.
Director of Center of MBA Program
Kenneth Moran, M.B.A.
Zac Muncy, J.D.
Gary Ross, M.S., CPA
Ellis Sloan, M.B.A., CPA
Lori Sloan, M.B.A.
John Stone, M.B.A.
Dan Summers, M.B.A., CPA
Director of Health Care Management
The mission of the College of Business Administration is to prepare Christian business professionals for lives of service.
The following specific objectives have been adopted in order to accomplish the above mission:
- To prepare students for service and leadership roles in church, family and community.
- To provide students with a good understanding of business principles and concepts and to prepare them for their chosen professions.
- To strive to help students secure satisfactory employment upon graduation.
The College of Business Administration is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) for the offering of the Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.) degrees and Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) degrees. The BBA program includes majors in accounting, economics, finance, global economic development, health care management, international business, management, management information systems, marketing, and professional sales. The BA program includes majors in management and marketing and is included in the Center for Adult and Online Studies . The MBA program is listed in the graduate catalog.
Bachelor of Business Administration
- Accounting Major (ACCT), BBA
- Economics Major (ECON), BBA
- Finance Major (FIN), BBA
- Global Economic Development (GEDV), BBA
- Health Care Management Major (HCM), BBA
- International Business Major (IB), BBA
- Management Information Systems Major (MIS), BBA
- Management Major (MGT), BBA
- Marketing Major (MKTG), BBA
- Professional Sales Major (PRSA), BBA